We wrapped up the past year with food and celebration, eager to see what the future brings. Every new year is full of promise, so we resolve to make the most of it.
New Year’s Resolutions have been around since the 1800s. Of course, they’ve evolved through the years. These days, we resolve to finally check out that local gym, try to cut back on fast food, or spend less time in front of the TV.
Here are the top 5 resolutions for American adults in 2023:
- Get more exercise.
- Eat a healthier and more balanced diet.
- Lose some weight.
- Save more money.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
If you set a resolution this year, chances are it’s one of the top 5. Like these, most resolutions intend a healthier, happier you.
While we resolve to work on ourselves, why not make a concentrated effort to improve our homes’ health and energy efficiency?
Healthy Home Resolutions
An impactful first resolution for your home is to improve air quality, so regularly replace furnace filters. Our professional inspection of your attic can reveal opportunities for long-lasting improvement in proper ventilation.
Proper ventilation is important for any home for many reasons, including:
- Internal air quality and health.
- Managing moisture and condensation.
- Energy Efficiency
Using high-efficiency appliances, switching to longer-lasting lightbulbs, and installing solar panels can help tame energy bills and reduce your usage.
Here are 3 reasons to consider partnering with us for energy savings:
- Our metal roofing systems reduce energy consumption by reflecting heat and keeping your house cooler in warmer months.
- In winter months, snow and ice management have a significant effect on the comfort inside your home.
- Year-round, it provides a stable base for mounting solar panels. Unlike asphalt and other temporary roofing, when it’s time to replace the panels, you will not need to replace the roof.
Schedule a pressure-free roofing consultation today. We can guide you in making great resolutions for the top of your house. So that you can run that 5k, improve the use of your time, or whatever you need to be a healthier, happier human being. And have a healthy home.