We Do Winter Roof Installation
Are you looking for winter roof installation in northern Wisconsin or the UP for your home? Yes, it’s possible and even desirable…but only with the right roof. We provide professional winter roof replacements in northern Wisconsin and the UP that are built to withstand the below-freezing temps and heavy snowfall that are common in the region.
Often, we think that only time you can replace a roof is in the spring or summer. Not true. Many, many needs for roof replacement arise in the winter months due to:
- colder temperatures and brittle roofing materials that protect your home
- increased exposure to ice, and snow
- leaks from rain and even snow melt
- increased ventilation needs
- attic problems, such as poor insulation and poor ventilation
- a winter storm, or heavy precipitation
- ice dams
- damage from falling tree limbs or other ice events
- and more…
The list goes on.
What Else Goes On? Metal Roofing.
Our experienced teams estimate and install metal roofing year-round…no matter the weather. Our team of installers has years of experience with winter roof installation in northern Wisconsin. Our materials are not affected by the brittle cold, and our metal roofing systems ensure that your home is protected. It’s even possible that our metal roofing products can be installed over your existing asphalt roof, limiting the exposure to damage for your home.
Let us help you find the best roofing solution, rain, shine, or snow. We’re here to help. Contact us today to learn more about winter roof replacements in northern WI and the Upper Peninsula.