Homeowners interested in traditional roofing materials like asphalt shingles or wood shakes will encounter the inescapable reality that their roof will split, rot, or mold one day. However, Rustic Shingles let you enjoy the timeless aesthetic of traditional roofing without those consequences. Get a quality roof that won’t compromise your home’s integrity.
Our investment-grade metal roofing system offers distinctive looks and amazing benefits. Not only will the roof protect your home from severe weather, but it will also boost curb appeal. Beauty, protection, and value—what more can you want from a roofing system?
Why Are Rustic Shingles a Good Choice?
Most metal roofs have exposed fasteners, meaning screws are visible on the roof. Although the screws are secure and have cap heads, most homeowners don’t find this visually pleasing. Furthermore, the exposed fasteners can loosen over time. When panels expand and contract, the metal can make larger holes around the fasteners and threaten the roof’s wind resistance, increasing the chance of leaks. Fortunately, Rustic metal roofing has concealed fasteners.
Similar to standard shingle installation, each roofing layer covers the fasteners. The interlocking between panels secures the material and allows the metal’s natural expansion and contraction to happen without pulling the fasteners. The fasteners are invisible and don’t loosen, so you won’t worry about leaks or weather damage.
Perfect Balance of Beauty and Protection
When you look at Rustic Shingles, you may notice the rough texture and rich realistic wood grain that mimic wood shake shingles. Many aesthetics, such as farmhouse and Tuscan, complement this roofing style. However, no one wants a roof that’s susceptible to damage. Our roofing system offers the perfect balance of beauty and protection. Simply put, you can get the appearance of real wood without the downsides of real wood.
Let Our Team Help You
American Metal Roofs offers professional installation with high-quality materials. Our team can transform your property with a stunning, long-lasting roof. Let us make your dream home a reality! Contact us today.
Rustic metal shingles in Northern WI and the UP are available as a Snow Country Roof.
- Energy Efficient: Can lower summer cooling bills by up to 20%.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made from quality, up to 99% recycled aluminum, the majority of which is post-consumer.
- Beauty: Available in a variety of colors for a beautiful home.
- Durability: Products will last a lifetime and will not flake or deteriorate.
- Four-Way Interlock System: Interlocking connection system on all four sides of the shingle.
- Testing: Passed UL 580, which simulates over 200 mph.
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV: The highest rating for impact resistance.
- Sheds Ice and Snow: Reflected heat from the sun melts ice and snow.
- Safety: Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys.
- Maintenance-Free: Will not rust, crack, or rot, and never needs cleaning.
- Easy Installation: Rustic Shingles can usually be installed over existing roofs, eliminating costly tear-offs and repairs.
- Resists Streaking and Staining: Ensures a clean, vibrantly colorful roof.
- Impervious To Water Absorption: Will not absorb water and become waterlogged.
- Impervious To Nature: Does not rot or support insect infestation.
"The Florida Solar Energy Center has shown that, due to aluminum's reflection of radiant heat, homes protected by Rustic Shingle have up to 34% less attic heat gain in comparison to homes with standard shingles."
Rustic Shingle Photo Gallery
Click on an image to enlarge it.