To AMR Customers:
We want to thank you for your business with American Metal Roofs. And we want you to know that your health and well-being along with the health of our employees and our community is our top priority.
We are approaching the Corona virus situation with an abundance of caution and we are closely monitoring the evolving developments.
AMR is currently open for business and our team has been implementing new policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – including:
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures
- Screening our sales representatives daily for any sign of illness
- Sanitizing our samples after each presentation
- Having employees work from home if they, or any one in their household, show any symptoms.
- Practicing proper respiratory etiquette, proper hand hygiene and not invading your personal space. [As a result, don’t be offended if our sales rep does not shake your hand at your appointment!]
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
The team at American Metal Roofs of Northern Wisconsin