We’re hosting metal roof DIY seminars with a special focus: do it with Dad.
Many of homeowners today want the benefits of a permanent, sustainable metal roof, but for younger owners, do-it-yourself may be the best way to get it done.
Metal Roof DIY: Is This Adventure for You?
- If you’re after big savings, our do-it-yourself option can save you up to 50%.
- If you’re after the experience, we can help you get professional results using our do-it-yourself option.
What if you didn’t inherit the “handyman” gene? What if you’re not confident about installing a metal roof? We have a suggestion: get your dad to help!
We’re Here to Help: Start to Finish
At American Metal Roofs of Northern Wisconsin, we’ve developed special DIY seminars to help you (and your Dad):
- Gather the resources you need to effectively install a new metal roof
- Gain confidence (and that of your significant other) for a beautiful, finished project
- Ensure peak-performance of a permanent, metal roofing system
Our conveniently located showroom and training center is a great place to build your skills, and prepare for a great project. And,our support of your project doesn’t end with the seminar. Once started, your project will include complete installation instructions, additional video training, telephone support and even site visits from our experts. You won’t be stuck!
Learn firsthand from our experts how you and your dad can complete your roof project. If you can swing a hammer, we can teach you the rest – heck, we’ll even feed you while you learn. You’ll save big, your home will look beautiful and your home’s value will increase. Plus, you can spend some quality time working on a project with your dad. What could be better?